For information on vaccination, symptoms, testing, and treatment, please review the information on the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
COVID-19 Clinical Trials
- For information about COVID-19-related clinical research trials, including how to participate, visit https://clinicaltrials.gov/ or call 1-800-411-1222.
- For information about clinical studies related to the long-term effects of COVID-19, visit the NIH Researching COVID to Enhance Recovery website at https://trials.recovercovid.org/.
NIH-Supported Research and Funding Opportunities on COVID-19 and Related Coronaviruses
- To apply for NIAID research funding or access NIAID-supported COVID-19 research resources, see: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/grants-contracts/opportunities?search=COVID-19 and https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/coronavirus-resources.
- For information about NIAID COVID-19 research and related activities, see: https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-conditions/coronaviruses.
- For information on NIH COVID-19 research, see: https://covid19.nih.gov/.
Find a NIAID Staff Member
To locate a person or office within NIH or NIAID please search the NIH Staff Directory.
Careers and Training
For information on clinical trials, visit https://clinicaltrials.gov/.
Grants & Contracts
- Questions about the applications process or your grant award:
Contacting Program Officers and Grants Management Specialists
- Questions about contracts:
Office of Acquisitions
If you need medical advice, please consult your healthcare provider. We do not provide medical advice or doctor referrals. If you do not have a healthcare provider or specialist, the NIH MedlinePlus Directories may help you find one. A university-affiliated teaching hospital may also assist you in finding a medical specialist. To check for teaching hospitals in your area, visit Association of American Medical Colleges.
Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
Visit FOIA for details and contact information.
Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property (TTIPO)
Locate a TTIPO staff member. Visit Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Office for details and contact information.
General NIAID Contact Info
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the large volume of inquiries, our response may be significantly delayed.
TDD: 800-877-8339 (for deaf or hard of hearing)
NIAID Office of Communications and Government Relations
5601 Fishers Lane, MSC 9806
Bethesda, MD 20892-9806 (deliveries: Rockville, MD 20852)
United States of America